Friday 18 July 2014

Purse for a mobile phone

It all started with these little purses I made in summer 2013. My two girls were starting their first year at school and they needed mobile phones (or at least I thought they needed phones). So, I decided to crochet them little purses where to keep the phones.
I had not had a crochet hook in my hands for 20 years, so I was slightly worried. The outcome was not bad, however, and since then crocheting, knitting, sewing have been part of my life again.





A more recent version I made for a friend of my girls.






2 comments:

  1. Nämä on hienoja!! Nyt kyllä meidän pitää jutella lisää näistä käsityösalaisuuksista kun tavataan. Pus o kram. T Sanna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilman muuta jutellaan käsityösalaisuuksia kun nähdään. Kiitti ekasta kommentista mun blogiin :)

    ReplyDelete